Spa Manager at Skin101 Clinics Limited
Skin101 Clinics Limited – We are a medical service provider located in the heart of Abuja. Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages, improving physical appearance while emphasizing preventive medicine and the overall health and wellness of patients through the anti-aging and wellness medical services we provide. We offer a wide range of treatments, products and services for skin of color while offering every patient a very individualized and customized plan to help them not only fulfil their goals of healthy, flawless skin and looks but helping them maintain good internal health as well.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- We are looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging medical grade spa therapies to our clients.
- You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our clients about skincare and wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, make sure the spa room is properly clean and restocked as required.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends and treatments.
- Be willing to teach and mentor junior therapists.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Qualification in Spa or Beauty therapy from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 4 years proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Ability to impact knowledge
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi task
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word office.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and a recent colored passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.