Stanex Consulting Current Vacancy – Jobs in Nigeria
Stanex Consulting delivers niche services and specialised best practice interventions for World Class Excellence, Business Transformation, Performance Management, Capability Development and Information Technology. Our Corporate Performance and Improvement Framework is built on the promise for excellence in corporate performance through transformation, innovation, performance improvement and continuous improvement. We steer our clients to superior performance, agility, quality, efficiency and profitability. Business Process Management is our passion, Quality our obsession and Value our driver. We Strive for World-Class Excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- We are looking for a customer-oriented Service Representative.
- A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best Customer Service Representatives are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative
- They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Handle customer complaints.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Follow up to ensure resolution, keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Minimum of an OND in any related discipline
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.