Strategic HR Business Partner at First Excelsia Professional Services August, 2019
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime Strategic HR Business Partner.
FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic HR Business Partner
- We are seeking a Strategic Human Resources Business Partner for a Professional Services firm.
- The ideal talent must have a combination of HR Consulting & Business Development experience (spanning a minimum period of 7 – 10 years) and must also be willing to partner in a management consulting firm.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 – 10 years of experience as an HR Consultant/HR Business Partner
- Verifiable Business Development track record
- In-depth knowledge of labor legislations
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage classified information
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource Information Technology
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills A mix of Consulting, Business Development and HR Business Partnering Experience (In-house practice) would be an advantage
- Experience in Project Management and Human Capital Outsourcing
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to:[email protected] using “SHRBP_ Business Development” as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
7 Positions – Not Specified