Teacher at Bloomfield International Nursery and Primary School
Job Title: Teacher
Location: Lasu-Iba, Lagos
- The position is charged with professional care for Infants, Toddlers.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- Must have training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable and supportive relationships with very young children.
- Communicate effectively and maintain effective working relationships with infants, toddlers, their parents and other staff.
- Must demonstrate genuine love and fondness for children
- Be well spoken and articulate
- Bring an unwavering commitment to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning across the department and the school;
- Have the ability to engage and inspire pupils and build excellent relationships
- Have a relentless obsession about developing their own standards of teaching and learning to enable them to deliver excellent student outcomes;
- Be a committed team player;
- Be committed to our ethos of high expectations and no excuses;
- Must be highly conversant with montessori curriculum
- Minimum of NCE
- Minimum of NCE, possession of relevant certification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience in similar position and requisite leadership skills.
Attractive and Negotiable.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: [email protected] using the position interested in as the subject of the mail.