Technician at IMS One World
IMS One World is an innovative staffing and recruitment firm whose customized services help companies and staffing firms source
talent for opportunities at home and abroad. Our Global Recruitment Services and Expatriate Services are tailor made for every client’s needs, which is a blend of traditional recruitment services and creative solutions to gain foothold in the market and helps them mobilize their human resource value chain.Our expertise in recruitment sector and dealing with international clients is consolidated with the fact that we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization and are affiliated with Empresaria Group plc. At One World, we have an environment which supports innovation and creativity. This keeps us on the edge of exploring new opportunities for your business.
In a world of global opportunities, more companies find value in sourcing candidates from new or not-yet-tested markets. With One World, you can explore the world for your next hire.
- Maintain fleet with preventative maintenance on a regular basis.
- Must having experience in handling the Volvo trucks & buses.
- Maintain stores spares of imported spares and minimize local spares procurement. Maintain a good bin card consumption system to monitor spares.
- Follow GPS to ensure trucks are moving on pre agreed routes with no diversions.
- Repair trucks that are under breakdown as fast as possible.
Method of Application