We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account/Analyst
- We are searching for motivated sales personnel to help us expand our operations all over Lagos and Ibadan. Your responsibility is to introduce new residential properties and commercial clients to the Tizeti network and show them why Tizeti provides a better Internet connection than their current provider.
- You will explain how our network works, why it is superior to our competitors, and manage the sales process to completion.
- The successful candidate must adapt to changing circumstances.
- You will be required to market all over Lagos state, and our focus is on Sales personnel.
- The first few months will be a whirlwind of activity, but all the while you must produce sales results and collaborate with the existing Lekki based sales team.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Post sales transactions
- Bank and online reconciliations
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- Assist with end of year closings
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare tax computations and returns
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
- Assist with payroll administration
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Review and process expense reports
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of finance principles
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Prior work experience or internship with knowledge of VAT, PAYE, company income tax and Lagos state tax
- Technical accounting skills
- Previous experience of general accounting
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Scheduling and monitoring
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Working on Saturday is compulsory and 1 day off is offered in lieu
- Live in close proximity to Lekki, Dolphin estate or Ikeja
18th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org