The most important thing in securing a job is to produce an attractive CV. Writing a good CV is an art one has to learn. How to write a good CV that could impress your would be employer? This is what this article is all about. I will give you 10 important points on writing a good CV
– Participates in the preparation of audit programmes prior to commencement of audit for Audit Manager’s review to guide audit field work.
– Participates in Internal Control Review of company’s processes and projects
– Reports audit findings/problems through audit memos and draft reports to affected departments and recommends solution to identifies problem after review by Lead Internal Audit and Audit Manager
– Prepares draft audit reports to be reviewed by the Lead Partners’ Audit and Audit Manger, and sent to Top Management and audited entities for information, compliance and monitoring
– Conducts special investigations, produces draft reports on findings and recommends solutions, reviewed by Lead Internal Audit and Audit Manager
– Follows up status of implementation of internal audit recommendations and documents report in TeamMate
– Participates in annual Company risk assessments reviewed and used in annual audit plan by the audit manager
– Carryout periodic SOX self assessment test on the Company’s controls and carryout necessary documentation and proposes control remedial actions where necessary.
– Participates in non operated Joint Venture audits with Group Auditors and other JV partners to protect the Company’s interest.
– Participates in shareholders audit of NLNG and BrassLNG with Group Auditors and other shareholder auditors to ensure proper internal control
– Leads the audit of non-operated Unitised fields with the participation of other JV auditors
– Participates in year end crude oil fiscalisation exercises with co-venturers in operated and non operated assets and drafts a report reviewed by Lead Internal Audit and Audit manager
– Carries out regular spot cash counts as assigned by the Audit Manager
A relevant university degree, other qualification (ACA, MBA, MSc etc.) will be an added advantage
Minimum 8-10 years in Audit and internal audit control functions and basic knowledge of oil and gas industry practice
Excellent communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent investigative and analytical skills.