UI Specialist at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI Specialist
- You are a talented UI/UX designer & developer with a passion for creating amazing user experiences.
- You have an impeccable eye for clean and interesting design.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Ability to observe people, what they do and why they do and draw conclusions
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Front end developer
- Ability to write down user stories and understand instructions
- Have a visual communication in terms of presentation, mock ups and interactive prototype
- Must have Empathy
- Must a good Analytic and Effective communication
- Use responsive web designs to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes and devices
- Are skilled in modern application programming such as Java,.Net,AJAX,PHP,HTML and Ruby
- Use Adobe creative Suite programs eg.Photoshop,Illustrator ,Flash and Flex to mock up UI elements
- Conduct Usability Testing to identify and fix UI issues and gather real world intelligence from target users
- Use social network APIs (from Facebook,Twitter,Linkedln,Google+,Pinterest etc.) to integrate social actions
- Collaborate with business and IT decision makers to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas
- User visual aids such As wire frames, story boards and UI flowcharts to plan and present user interface designs
- Are familiar with popular content Management systems (CMS) E.g. WordPress,Joomla,Magneto and OS Commerce
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practises of UI/UX Design and HCI(Human Computer Interactions)
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.