UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Development Executive
- You will primarily be tasked with developing and diversifying Unocasa Limited so that income increases, and the future and growth of the organisation is guaranteed.
- This position requires a range of skills and capacities that centre on the best strategic and financial outcomes for the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Networking with employees from other companies and potential customers
- Preparing detailed business plans which cover organisation’s goals and objectives
- A Business Development Executive position is a senior role, and as such has some important duties and responsibilities to fulfil, with both short and long-term goals to achieve. A Business Development Executive’s job roles cover some of the below tasks and objectives:
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the Human Resources industry as well as Unocasa’s unique business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree or MBA in Business Development, Economics or Finance, Marketing
- Min of 3 years’ experience as a HR Business Development or 5 year’s experience as a Business Development Manager
The below soft skills from candidate is required:
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: [email protected] and indicate “HR Business Development Executive” as mail subject.
Application Deadline 1st February, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply.