Zinchi International is an educational, travel and health services establishment whose vision is to become the global leader in the delivery of education and health interventions to solve our clients’ most demanding challenges by delivering superior value through the efforts of our diverse people, resources and affiliations with relevant organizations who are devoted to our clients’ success and at the same time making valuable contributions to our community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer/Tutor
Slot: 4 Openings
Overall Purpose of Job
- To provide support to Zinchi’s Client Relations and Marketing activities by assisting in promoting Zinchi’s services and helping with the acquisition and retention of the client organisations who we are affiliated / partnered with as well provide tutorials for clients when the need arises.
Summary of Main Responsibilities and Tasks
Administrative / Tutorial Services:
- Assist with general administrative duties as assigned per time.
- Tutor clients on English Language and other subjects which may be optional.
- To organise, and occasionally accompany, the Executive Director to meetings, take minutes and follow up actions as an administrative.
- To assist in the logistics of managing all existing clientele through regular communication with key contacts and helping to answer any queries via email and telephone.
- To assist in updating Zinchi’s databases with new client information as well as helping to manage their account and records.
- To collaborate and deliver creative marketing initiatives to include developing marketing materials and uploading to the website.
- To ensure that website information is current and appealing to existing and potential clients, supporting the team to ensure we communicate well with differing audiences.
- To maintain our newsletter database and to work alongside other team members to ensure the regular sending of newsletters.
- To be responsible for Zinchi’s marketing profile with engaging writing on Social Media including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- To market Zinchi’s services so as to increase clientele.
- Other tasks appropriate to the post, which may be allocated from time to time after prior discussion.
The following are considered essential or desirable for these posts:
Skills and Knowledge:
- IT literate.
- Good command of Microsoft Office software.
- Quick to learn and capable of working both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Marketing skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task under pressure.
- Excellent creative writing and numeracy skills.
- Methodical and organised approach to work and commitment to accuracy.
- Proactive and capable of working under own initiative and pressure.
- Experience in development of marketing materials and using social media for marketing purposes.
- Experience in building client relationships.
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative role.
- Successful delivery of objectives.
- Experience in writing proposals, management reports and presentations.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Ability to cope with normal work pressures.
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability.
- Willingness to develop new skills and ideas and promote these in the working environment.
- Flexibility in thinking, approaching problems and managing workloads, understanding the pressures of both colleagues and clients.
Communication & People Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally, particularly on the telephone, and in writing and confidence liaising and communicating with colleagues, client agencies and individuals.
- Ability to convey and receive complex and sensitive information.
Values and style
- The willingness to work in a multidisciplinary team and with flexibility.
- Friendly outgoing manner with ability to empathise with Zinchi’s wide range of clients.
- Collaborative and inclusive style of working.
- Interest in and/or commitment to development via education, health and other mission sectors.
- Passionate about making a difference in the education and health sector and will be able to commit and adapt to an organisation which is value driven.
- A humanitarian by nature.
- Must be proficient in English and may have tutored English irespective of your discipline.
- Candidate must own a laptop
- Age Preference: 21 – 25 years
- Gender Preference: Male and Female
- Full time (8:30 am – 5pm) Mondays to Fridays.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 18th October, 2018.