Vacant Job For Logistics & Warehouse Manager at CWAY Group, 28th May, 2019
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics & Warehouse Manager
- Responsible for the optimization of logistics and warehousing operations.
- Create training plan, work arrangement and performance index for Logistics and warehouse staff.
- Communication effectively with sales team, finance department and product section to make sure smooth work coordination.
- Manage, update and assess third-party logistics activities.
- Complete the tasks assigned by the superior in time.
- Implement effective Warehouse Management.
- Manage and supervise the execution and implementation of the policy, rules and regulations of logistics and warehouse.
- Responsible for the daily inspection, checking, tracing of logistics and warehouse activities report any issue noticed in a timely manner, Propose and implement adequate measures according the rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the supervision and inspection and implementation of the empty bottle management policy.
- Supervise timely update of ERP inventory data and manual accounts to ensure that the accounts are consistent.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in logistics and warehouse management, at least 5 years in a Managerial role.
- Proficient in SAP and Excel.
- Good communication, strong resistance to stress, and proactive..
- Strong execution and ability to work independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!