WTS Energy New Job Recruitment [2 Positions]
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job number: WTShelen.uk25261
About the Job
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/contractors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- This Project Manager position requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks, mostly in multi-tasking mode. Lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to the General Manager (Facilities).
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Title: Tax Adviser
Job Number: WTShelen.uk25262
About the Job
- Handle all tax compliance matters which involves preparing and submitting tax returns on a timely basis, maintaining detailed records of taxes paid and liaising with the appropriate stakeholders
- Carry out relevant adhoc tax work as advised by the Head of Finance including responding to tax queries from the tax authorities; Representing the company at Tax Audits and Investigations by tax authorities; Processing Tax Clearance Certificates
- Research issues for tax planning purposes including assisting with tax payments forecasting
- Develop and maintain knowledge of relevant tax laws and current developments, including keeping abreast of local proposed legislation and regulations which may impact on the company’s tax position.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, auditors, consultants and regulatory agencies to ensure that tax issues are dealt with promptly and correctly. This includes raising awareness of tax issues within the business so that risks are identified and presented to the relevant person(s) for advice and support.
- Providing support to the Financial Reporting team on statutory Financial Audits and assisting with appropriate disclosures in the Audited Financial Statements as well as support to Account Payable and Treasury on tax implications of transactions
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and a professional certification (ICAN, ACCA or CITN)
- Minimum of 5 years in a tax consulting firm (preferably Big 4) or industry experience in a tax position. Knowledge of Petroleum Profit Tax very vital.