XNet Security Technologies Limited Graduate Recruitment
XNet Security Technologies Limited – We are an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria’s largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
We are committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients’ assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Accountant
- We are looking for a recent university accountancy graduate who has expert Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills and a full understanding of all accounting concepts
The role will cover wide-ranging accounting tasks such as:
- Bank reconciliations
- Payment matching
- Invoice preparation
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Issuing payment receipt
- Petty cash management
- Sales book management
- Peachtree voucher entries
- Stock updates and audits
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance or Management
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Applicants must possess sound IT knowledge that comes with such a demanding role in a technology orientated company
- Professional qualification such as ICAN/ACCA will be considered a plus
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their up-to-date CV’s and a recent passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Role as subject of your e-mail.
- When applying, please include a covering e-mail detailing why you are the ideal candidate for this role
- You are also advised to save your CV in your own real name(s) not abbreviation(s), code or nickname
- Any application with incorrect subject or in which the attached documents are coded will be disqualified immediately
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.