2021 National Obstetric Fistula Centre (NOFIC) Internship Recruitment
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Read more about this company
2021 Internship Recruitment
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ebonyi
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering  , Medical / Healthcare
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for internship position in the following disciplines:
- Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science.
- Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree in their areas of specialization from reputable and recognized university and possess a valid provisional registration from their respective professional bodies.
Method of Application
- Applications are to be completed online following the link above.
- All applicants are required to provide valid documents which include Curriculum Vitae, Application Letter, Evidence of Change of name where necessary, all relevant credentials, Birth Certificate, three referees reports and a recent passport photograph.
Important Information / Notice
- Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and email. Also, candidates will be required to come along with the originals of their credentials and as well present any of the following (National Identity Card, Voter’s card, international Passport or a current Driver’s license) as means of identification on the date of the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Interested and qualified? Go to The National Obstetric Fistula Centre, Abakaliki on docs.google.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love