A Bio-pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive. He/she is to support the Marketing team in its primary and administrative duties to achieve their business objectives.
- Work with product managers to develop campaigns plans.
- Work with vendors to deliver all materials within set timelines for campaigns.
- Initiate documentation required for internal approvals for campaigns
- Coordinate all documentation required for scientific conferences from external stakeholders
- Initiate documentation required for internal approvals for scientific conferences and meetings
- Initiate approval process for scientific meetings and closed meetings on COMET.
- Collate all post campaign documentation and upload on relevant approval platforms
- Follow up on all HCP’s and HCO’s payments and ensure payment is made within stipulated timelines on contracts.
- Liaise with marketing assistant to ensure readiness for events.
- Works with product managers to update market intelligence databases
- Administer all surveys and questionnaires developed by the product manager.
- Work with field force analyst to generate reports on portfolio field force medico-marketing activities
- Assigned to a territory when a medical representative would be away for more than one month
- Assigned territory on the remote detailing platform
- Work with product managers to develop digital campaigns for the business unit.
- Work with product managers to implement digital strategies.
- Track all digital KPI’s and generate reports for the marketing team
Educational Requirements, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, etc.
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Scientific background (Medicine, pharmacy, biochemistry, etc.)
- Computer skills must include working knowledge of EXCEL, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Good communication, and presentation skills.
- Good organisation skills
- Good project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
- N60,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 16th December, 2021.