A deputy Head of departement Finance
Under the supervision of the Finance Head of departement, the deputy Head of department Finance will support the finance HoD in the overall financial managementfor the mission. More precisely, you will be in charge of:
- Contribute to Grant Financial Management, Donors compliance & Budget Analysis
- Support treasury forecast and cash management
- Support internal and external audits
- Capacity building for finance and non-finance staff
- Mission Financial Coordination
You hold a relevant degree in Finance MBA/ACCA or other chartered Accountant Diplomas. You have at least at least 3 years of professional experience in finance with proven experience in team management in humanitarian sector and a previous knowledge of donors environment.
Holder of exceptional organization, time management, and attention to detail, you are recognize for your professionalism, honesty, reliability, autonomy, sense of responsibility and capacity of maintain confidentiality
You have also a very good communication & training skills
Fluency in English is mandatory, strong computer skills particularly in MS Excel, literacy and numeracy is needed.Knowledge of SAGA is an added advantage.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
Monthly gross salary: from EUR2010 to EUR2335 upon experience.
- Per diem and living allowance: 203EUR + 312EUR (cf eurocost) net, field paid.
- * 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
- * Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
How to apply:
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here