A PSYCHOLOGIST – STAFF CARE
Under the management of the Deputy Country Director – support, and the Staff Care Advisor in HQ, you will be responsible for strengthening ACF’s employees coping mechanisms due to work-related stress factors
Your main responsibilities will be :
- To improve staff strategies regarding stress related to professional factors (burnout issues, compassion fatigue, and vicarious trauma) and personal factors (exposure to traumatic events). This implies working with groups of collaborators and managers
- To provide psychological support and follow-up in cases of traumatic exposure
- To provide individual counseling for those asking for it, on a regular basis. This activity is confidential and could imply that getting refer to local medical/psychological resources when required.
- To identify local resources for mental health, in order to facilitate psychological care in case of future needs
You hold a clinical psychology Master’s degree with a relevant experience in psycho trauma and psychotherapy (BCT or EMDR training appreciated). You demonstrate good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in sensitive cultural environments; you have experience and ability in workshop facilitation, you have a good capacity to organize in emergency situations. This position may include working occasionally during weekends (in case of a critical incident)
Fluency in English written/spoken is compulsory.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
- 7 months fixed term contract under French legislation
- Monthly gross salary from 2010 to 2335EUR upon experience
- Monthly per diem and living allowance: 515 euros net, field paid
Monthly country allowance: 450EUR
16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
- Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses and repatriation insurance
Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year, and 215 EUR at each RnR period
Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply:
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here