AC Technicians at Willers Solutions Limited – 2 Openings
Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AC Technician
Location: Lagos and Obanikoro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out repair and routine maintenance duties on equipment, building facilities and offices, building systems, grounds, and structures
- Coordinate efforts with company’s contracted HVAC vendors to ensure company HVAC systems are functioning perfectly
- Perform inspection, maintenance, repairs, and installation of air conditioning systems, including D.D.C. building control and pneumatic systems, cooling systems, refrigerators, ice machine, refrigerated water coolers, and similar equipment
- Working experience maintaining and repairing heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and other related systems such as electrical systems, DX units, heat pumps, and chillers
- Ability to work with manual or power tools and operate motorized tools
- Strong knowledge of the methods, practices, test instruments, tools, and materials typically applied in repairing and servicing various refrigeration and air conditioning systems, and other similar equipment
- Strong ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with customers, colleagues, and supervisors.
- Possess an Primary School / SSCE qualification
- 3 years and above of working experience
- Proven work experience as an HVAC Technician or similar role
- Current driver’s license and ability to drive a company vehicle
- Required state licensing for HVAC technicians
- Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail