Account Assistants at Daily Need Distributors Limited
Daily Need Distributions Company – Our system and processes has been developed to incorporate Total Quality in every aspect of our business from the identification of customer requirements to final satisfaction of these requirements and exceed expectations.
- Job TypeFull Time
2 – 3 years
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Kubwa, Abuja
Location: Niger, Minna
Division: Account/Audit Department
Job Summary & Purpose
- This role focuses on distribution and sales of FMCG e.g laundry soap, oral hygiene products, diapers, femcare products etc to all existing and potential customers.
- Daily Reconciliation of Sales Reps.
- Reconciliation of your branch promo.
- Daily collection of sales proceeds and issuance of receipts to Sales Reps.
- Daily banking of cash proceeds before 9am of every banking day.
- Weekly and monthly confirmation of stock.
- Regular confirmation of your branch AR (Account Receivable)
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the management.
- Must be a matured, responsible and well mannered (Preferably Age 20 to 28)
- 2 to 3 years experience in Account/Handling of Cash is required.
- Must have minimum qualification of B.Sc in Accounting.
- Experience in Banking Industry is an added advantage
- Only Applicants residing in Kubwa or Gwarimpa axis are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants who resides outside Kubwa but willing to relocate to Minna are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must be residing in Kubwa or Gwarimpa axis
- Working Days is Monday to Friday (7:30am – 6pm) and Saturday (7:30am – 2pm).
Shared Value for the post:
- The main qualification for this job are proven demonstration of Passion for Sales, Honest and Integrity as these are the value encherished.
N50,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: [email protected] as an attachment in Microsoft Word format using the “Title and Location” applying as the subject of the email.