Account & Billing Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited – Our client in the Healthcare Sector requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account & Billing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Job
- The Accounts and Billing Officer is responsible for all aspects of financial management of the clinic’s projects and day-to-day activities, ensuring compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures as well as the parent organization’s regulations.
- The Accounts and Billing Officer will also design the yearly budget and plan for the organization, under the supervision of the Chief Finance Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this role successfully, the Accounts and Billing Officer will perform the following responsibilities in relation to all clinics which will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Maintain banking relations, plan and monitor company cash flow requirements to ensure the smooth running of the clinics
- Prepare monthly standard accounting submissions to the Management, for review by the Finance and Administration Manager, including general ledger files, account reconciliations, expenditures by cost center/project, as well as other financial information in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage financial data to discover outstanding invoices
- Collect and sort all invoice, credit, bill, and order statements
- Enter all relevant data into accounting software
- Draft invoice statements for customers and vendors
- Utilize electronic, standard, and certified mail services to deliver invoices
- Process payment through various channels
- Issue reminder and final notice statements to dilatory and delinquent
- Record and update all payment in accounting software
Qualification, Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or accounting or related field.
- Advance accounting (preferred)
- 2 years of experience as a Billing Officer in a hospital or related field.
- Customer service experience is a bonus.
- Adheres to laws and confidentiality guidelines.
- Proficiency in Google Suite especially Google Sheet, with a working knowledge of Odoo
- Excellent Math and computation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
- Sound negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership and teamwork
- Time management and organization.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Account & Billing Officer” as the subject of the email.