Account Executive at Jotna Group
Jotna Group is a leading beverage and raw materials manufacturing group in West Africa. The group is primarily into manufacturing in Africa, and it comprises of 3 operating business units, The Lacasera Company, Prima Corporation Limited, and Engee PET Manufacturing Company which are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors.
Prima Corporation Limited is the largest manufacturer of preforms and closures in West Africa, and proudly servicing the world’s fourth-largest beverage market. A strategic leader – bringing over 20 years of experience in establishing operational optimisation across diverse industries in African FMCG B2B businesses. A wealth of transferable broad-based skills in the areas of manufacturing, Sub-Saharan markets, business funding, and the development of strategies for business turnarounds gained in the FMCG manufacturing sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Financial Controller
- The Account Executive role is responsible for ensuring the financial transactions are accurately recorded and management information is available within established timeframes.
- The account executive shall be responsible for managing payables, receivables, fixed assets register, and various statutory compliance
- The role will also provide financial support and analysis on key business initiatives and execute agreed strategies to deliver all P&L commitments.
- The role will also be part of planning the preparation of the budget and latest estimates in order to meet deadlines.
- Plans and manages the activities of the Accounts and Cashiers Departments so that all financial transactions are promptly and accurately done and recorded.
- Provides management with timely, relevant financial information so that they can better understand the business and cost/revenue profile.
- Monitor and control the Company’s cashflow and foreign exchange functions in line with established policies and guidelines.
- Investigates and recommends improvements to the current financial system, work standards and procedures to contribute towards improving profitability through cost control, improved internal controls and greater work efficiency.
- Co-ordinates with external auditors and tax agents so that the Company’s submissions are handled smoothly.
- Ensures timely delivery of accurate financial reports, monthly and annual accounts to the management team, the parent company and external regulatory authorities.
- Prepares the annual budget, latest estimates, capex justifications and standard costings in accordance with approved guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Should have solid years’ experience as an Accountant in a Manufacturing or Consulting firm
- Qualified and experienced chartered accountants can apply.
Desired Functional Skills:
- Strong Financial Reporting Skills.
- Strong Knowledge of IFRS Accounting Standards.
- Strong Knowledge of Tally, SAP and MS Office tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th May, 2022.