Account Intern at Cobbler Care Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit  , Internships / Volunteering
Location: Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Provide support and manage day to day operations of the accounting department
- Bookkeeping, recording and prepare journal entries.
- Performing basic office tasks such as filing and data entries.
- Processing transactions and updating ledgers.
- Assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts.
- B.Sc / HND / OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Accounting/ Finance background.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- Good working knowledge of accounting softwares.
- Interested candidates must reside within Ojodu, Ogba, Ikeja axis
N30,000 – 40,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love