Account Manager at Committed To Good (CTG)
Committed To Good (CTG) is an award-winning private sector company that enables humanitarian and development projects in conflict zones. As a people solutions business, we recruit, deploy and manage the right people with the right skills to implement projects in the world’s toughest regions.
Having worked in more than 25 fragile and conflict-affected countries, we pride ourselves on hiring 90% local employees, providing decent, dignified work and new opportunities in fragile communities. 90% of our turnover goes back into the local economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Vacancy ID: VAC-7796
Start date: 01-Aug-2022
Overview of Position
- We deliver humanitarian & development projects in high risk areas through the provision of recruitment, HR & project management services.
- We enable public & private sectors to focus on their core business & mitigate risks.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Accountable for managing assigned clients.
- Responsible for meeting client objectives in accordance with contracted scope of work.
- Ensure total client satisfaction with the services being provided.
- Ensure clients are regularly updated & client expectations are met in accordance with agreed time frames.
- Responsible for ensuring deployment plans, administrative documents, system & personnel management SOPs are in place & complied.
- Provide assistance with ensuring compliance with local labor law.
- Ensure an understanding of CTG’s duty of care, evacuation & medevac plans.
- Management of the safety of our consultants in the field from mobilization to demobilization with the support of the Country Manager where required.
- Management of 3rd party security, accommodation & other local service providers & fixers.
- Understand the contracted terms of all accommodation, security, logistics support, with the assistance of the Operations Manager where required.
- Management of crisis situation in accordance with the CTG crisis management SOP.
- Recruitment – Support the recruitment department for new deployments.
- Mobilization – Responsible for deliverable’s against the provided mobilization plan for new contracts.
- Induction training – Ensure all consultants are issues with country specific operational guidelines & receive a full CTG induction prior to commencing work for the client.
- Duty of care – Responsible for consultant duty of care & knowledge sharing on security threats & incidents.
- Accountable for payroll accuracy – Approving consolidated payroll spreadsheets, supporting documents, etc. Checking for inconsistencies prior to authorization.
- Performance reviews – Review consultant’s performance in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Act as a focal point between insurers & consultants / emergency liaison persons in instances of medevac & or major incident. Supporting documentation collection for such incidents.
Business Acquisition & Growth:
- Actively promote CTG’s services & assist in building a network of key business partners & potential clients.
- Develop current & new client relationships through to contract negotiation.
- Represent CTG in meetings.
- Assist with the development of proposal responses.
- This role reports to the Country Manager.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- University Degree in the field of Business Administration, HR or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HRM, client relations.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in Africa (desirable).
- A relevant HR qualification & / or experience may be waived in lieu of a Bachelors Degree.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree & 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in HR processes & applications, exposure & expertise in HR systems data analysis & analytical skills required.
- Must be well versed in all MS Office applications & experienced in producing reports for management.
- Self starter with good initiative & multi tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & resolve problems, excellent spoken & written communication.
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- The selected candidate is expected to manage CTG consultants working on UN projects.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.
- Duty station may be changed depending depending on project requirements.