Account Manager – Deposit Mobilization at Rosabon Financial Services Limited (Lagos, Abuja & Rivers)
Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager – Deposit Mobilization
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Meet, maintain and exceed set targets
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationships with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer-related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Visit, engage prospects and maintain liability generated
- Propose services, up-selling and cross-selling whenever possible
- Recruit, train and build sales teams across the country
- Increase the number of Treasury services taken up by Clients
- Ensure the effective, high-quality management of Clients
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis, reviewing product rates and requirements
- Prepare and send a periodic report to management
- On-board and manage subordinates to maintain a consistently high number of prospects, and with a high conversion rate
- Evaluate the structure, negotiate, and close new transactions, portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
- Minimum education level – First Degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution. Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in sales and business development. Experience in a financial institution is a MUST
- Demonstrated track record of meeting / exceeding targets as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.