Account Officer at Aspom Travels Agency Limited
Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who wants to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who wants to organize a group tour for their staff without stress. Aspom Travel Agency is committed to remaining well positioned and equipped to support our clients in their travel deals at a guaranteed lowest rates. In order to guarantee our clients efficient and high performance on jobs, Aspom has skilled, resourceful, goal oriented and team players.
Aspom Travel Agency succeed at arranging every travel services from visa processing, hotel reservations, flight reservation and giving our clients the most complete travel experience at the best price. Many of our clients prefer to work with us planning vacation trips in the USA and around the world as well – we gladly do all the shopping for them finding quality services on the market at the best price. Aspom Travel Agency mission and vision is to do our best to make your idea of a dream travel package happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accountant is responsible for preparing and checking invoices, requisitions, and other documents for processing encodes and obtains approval where. Necessary.
- Provide detailed qualitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of business while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Verify amounts and codes on various forms for accuracy.
- Balance entries and makes necessary corrections.
- Verify statement items and total with departmental records.
- Prepare asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Controlling the income and expenditure of clients and company.
- Creation and presentation of reports, business plans and financial statement.
- Answer inquiries regarding work being performed.
- Prepares forms for encodes materials for data input.
- Prepares and check invoices, requisitions and other documents for processing encodes and obtains necessary approvals.
- Handle monthly quarterly and annual closings.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Generating financial reports that display the companyâ€™s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Maintain an outstanding balance report
- Generate Daily closing balancereport
- Provides financial information to management.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in any course, with either NYSC Certificate or Exception
- Applicant should have 2 – 10 years work experience.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team, handle various projects at one time, lead others, delegate
- Ability to follow-up and make accurate decisions
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to listen empathetically and be respectful at all times
- Ability to communicates assertively
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have knowledge of various GDS and IATA
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments / updating calendars is a must.
- Organization and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management
- Systems analysis
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning
- Critical thinking
- Active learning
- Clerical knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
N70,000 – N130,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online