Account Officer at J-Six Group
J-Six Group has subsidiaries in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Agriculture, Trading and Logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Duration: 8AM – 5PM from Mondays – Fridays | 8AM – 2PM on Saturdays
- Handling petty cash expense receipt, checking and following up on reimbursement
- Conducting regular spot check audit on cash and inventory
- Following up with all Store keepers with respect to their inventory report
- Checking and reconciling all the stocks at outlets’ stores, and taking record of weekly and monthly closing stock
- Following up with Supervisors and Managers on DSA from their various outlets
- Overseeing the Daily Sales Analysis (DSA) of all outlets.
- Checking daily sales report and reporting any discrepancies with sales report from all outlets
- Account reconciliation
- Posting receipts and account related activities on Xero
- Work with the account team in preparing accurate financial report
- A Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years experience, preferably in a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) and Hospitality management will be an added advantage.
- Expert knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Xero, or any other accounting software is a must.
- Candidate must reside around Lekki axis and preferably male for gender balance.
- Available to resume immediately.
N60,000 net Monthly
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.