Account Officer at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited Nigeria has been a market leader in Exploration, Mining, energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria with over 10 years industry experience. In alignment with current Nigeria government “Coal to Power Program” planned to generate 30 per cent of electricity needed in the country from coal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a motivated Accounting Officer who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Officer can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
- To be a successful Accounting Officer, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.