Account Officer at Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited
Olman Business Solution is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Officer role is to perform all administrative and financial duties necessary for effective business management and efficient bookkeeping of company’s finances for smooth day-to-day operations.
- Receiving and confirming of supplies from vendors
- Reconciliation of previous day sales and confirmation of cash
- Capturing and siting daily unsold goods
- Monitoring all bank POS and print each POS end day report for filing
- Process bank deposits and reconcile financial statements
- Prepare and process client invoices
- Provision of float for the sales team
- Inputting of daily POS print out on its formulated template
- Computing cash analysis, complimentary sales and discount.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Generate book-keeping reports on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Cross-check invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Track company’s expenses and process refunds/reimbursements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer or similar role
- Working knowledge of accounting, and Bookkeeping tools.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
Skills / Requirements:
- Must have good Analytical skill
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to deal with work of a confidential nature
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Effective planning & coordination skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.