Account Officer at Synapse Services November, 2019
Synapse Services is recruiting for fulltime Account Officer.
Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs and retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to mental health.
We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, Anambra state and now Niger State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Lagos State
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage account receivable and payables
- Manage billings and invoicing
- Prepare weekly and Monthly revenue and expense reports
- Maintain petty cash and general ledger
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Filing of statutory deductions such as PAYE, VAT and WHT
- Establish and implement financial procedures and ensure that the financial reporting mechanisms are in line with organisational requirements and policies.
- Recording and reconciliation of project recoveries and income recognition.
- Establish and prepare accurate and timely information for budget monitoring.
- Monitoring of the petty cash and bank balances to ensure sufficient funds are always available depending on need.
- Ensuring financial and resource accountability and effective management for records
- Disbursement of cash advances and reconciliation to ensure recovery.
- Prepare payroll and benefits control of salary payments to staff, including tax liabilities.
- Reconciling and monitoring expenses, subsistence allowances, mobile phone usage, etc.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Process backup reports after data entry
- Manage cheque run and record all cheques
- Support in preparation of financial statements including balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flows.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by line manager
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc in Accounting
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Ability to use accounting software like QuickBooks and Peachtree.
- Working Knowledge of EMR is an advantage
- Good Reporting Skills
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in an accounting role
- Strong communication.
- Excellent relationship management and business development
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Note: The subject of the email should be “Account Officer – Lagos “failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
About Synapse Services
Synapse Services is a privately owned and managed Center for Psychological Medicine with the head office in the heart of Nigeria. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as t…Know More about Synapse Services
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified