Account Officer at White Soul Group
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
White Soul Motors Ltd is a subsidiary of White Soul Investment Ltd, a company incorporated under the Company and Allied Matters Act, 1997. We are a leading player in automobile sales industry, providing accessible and affordable vehicles and maintenance services tailored to meet specific requirements.
White Soul Motors Ltd is enriched with track record of…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Cross River
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
We are a leading transport and logistics company looking to engage Drivers Admin Officer reports to the HR Manager and is responsible for the recruitment and management of drivers in various location and would assist to deliver wide range of support and administrative functions.
Key Functions of the Role
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Participate in the recruitment of truck drivers
- Maintain and update physical and digital drivers’ records like employment forms, guarantor’s verification forms, employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new employees’ information
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Manage collation of drivers benefit and compensation such as HMO, inentives, etc
- Conduct verification of drivers’ documents and information
- Participate in drivers diciplinary procedures
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Help organize and manage new drivers’ orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Manage distribution of work tools such as CUG phones, ID cards and ensure these items are properly recorded and retrieved form exiting drivers
- Any other task as may be required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experience working as an Driver manager or similar role.
- Experience in Logistics is a plus
- Strong administrative skills.
- Managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love