Account Support at Smartflow Technologies Ltd
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and e…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Work with a senior accountant or controller to assist with accounting tasks.
- Input income or expense entries into the accounting system that the organization uses.
- Pay bills, create invoices for the company’s clients, and enter vendor invoices into the system. They are also responsible for imputing data for time sheets, accounts receivable, and accounts payable to keep records up-to-date.
- Ensure Data accuracy by checking entries for accuracy and making the necessary corrections if any wrong is spotted before filing the documents in the corresponding place.
- Presenting financial information to colleagues and clients when necessary.
- Review and summarize client reports and have the opportunity to liaise with other departments at such meetings.
- Assist with tasks and administrative duties which include helping with asset inventory, cost accounting, or payroll tasks.
- HND / BSc in Accounting, or any related field
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years proven work experience
- Familiarity with asset inventory and efficient payroll tasks
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.