Accountant & Administrative Manager at Nola Travels & Tours Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant & Administrative Manager
The Accountant & Administrative Manager should:
- Act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock,preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- Prepare and circulate monthly company account showing revenue, expenditure and profit.
- Liaise with company auditor to prepare annual audited financial statements and undertake all corporate fillings.
- Liaise with company secretary to prepare and circulate calls and minutes of board meetings.
- The position will report/work directly to/with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Have a Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Must be extremely detailed, with a good thought process in office administration, finance, accounting, use of accounting software and MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Manage the day-to-day personnel, financial and administrative resources of the office.
- Review administrative and financial arrangements and make appropriate recommendations as required.
- Coordinate training and capacity-building activities of staff in administrative related areas.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Develop and update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Organize and schedule in-house and external events.
- Develop internal accounting system.
- Prepare and circulate monthly accounts showing revenue, expenditure and profit.
- Liaise with company external auditor to prepare annual audited financial statements.
- Undertake all annual corporate fillings.
Min Required Experience:
- 3 year(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND.
- University Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Public or Business, Administration, or related field OR university degree in another field combined with a professional qualification in accounting or finance.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills, as performance monitoring will be done every quarter.
- Excellent computer skills.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae or Resume as an attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.