An Oil and Gas Servicing company located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is currently seeking to grow its team by recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate is one who has a wholistic accounting experience and is very conversant with Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS.
- Summarizes the organization’s current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports.
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledger accounts, bank reconciliation analysis and audit/reconciliation of accounts of the organization.
- Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deductions i.e VAT, PAYEE, CIT, pension Fund etc.
- Carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the finance department. Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Develop and consolidate the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Develops, maintains and implements financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline.
- ICAN, ACA or ACCA certification is required. Candidates in-view will be considered.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their Passport Photograph / Picture to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.