Accountant at Arit of Africa
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Arit of Africa Ltd is a world-class IT services organization that specializes in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services.
We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and are therefore conversant with…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Collates, prepare and interpret financial reports, budgets and accounts of all financial activities;
- Undertake strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning;
- Prepare quotations for RFQs and invoices for closed opportunities and reconcile with global and local sales reports weekly and monthly;
- Process and facilitate vendor invoicing and payments;
- Undertaking research and work closely with the team on pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance;
- Control income, cash flow and expenditure;
- Develop, improve and manage the company’s financial systems and processes;
- Carry out business/ process modelling and risk assessments;
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 0-5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the job title as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love