Accountant at B.Adedipe Associate Limited
B. ADEDIPE ASSOCIATES LIMITED (“BAA Consult”, for short) was incorporated in February 1993, as General Management and Financial Consultants, building on the professional experience of its Chief Consultant (Dr. ‘Biodun Adedipe) and the complementary relationships he had built over time. Other members of the company (“Associates”) are practicing pr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- To ensure prompt and accurate accounting documentations and reporting that will support the firm’s strategic objectives.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare all financial reports and statutory accounts.
- Handle accounts payables and receivables.
- Manage petty cash transactions.
- Ensure all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Check invoices for inaccuracies.
- Follow up payments for transactions.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related fields (minimum of 2:1 /Upper Credit)
- 3-5 years work experience
- Good knowledge of financial regulations, including taxation and government regulatory and reporting requirements
- Good knowledge of financial accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting principles, methods, techniques, and standards
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting Software (Peachtree, SAGE) required
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and contemporary data management software
- Not more than 30 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.