Accountant at Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited
Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited was established in 1985.The Company has an Installed Capacity of 6.0million bottles of liquid syrup and 310.2 million tablets per annum respectively. This installed capacity has for sometime now become inadequate to cater for expected growth. It has strained working capital and created excessive overheads. Also the company runs a well equipped Quality Assurance Laboratory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are urgently in need of a smart accountant. Below are job roles and requirements:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Sound knowledge of cost accounting, LIRS and Tax matters.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an accountant in a manufacturing company
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Professional Certification. (ICAN, ACCA).
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.