Funtay Global Resources Limited is an Oil and Gas company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream, and other various Energy/Power Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Mid Level)
Job Type: Full Time
- Oversee and manage the company’s group accounting department
- Monitor and oversee all vendor payables and customer receivables
- Process all company’s transactions and post all financial transactions on accounting software
- Issue invoices, vouchers, receipts, etc.
- Compute and manage all monthly/yearly compliance requirements such as VAT, WHT, Pension, ITF, NSITF, PAYE, etc.
- Compute company payroll and ensure company is compliant will all tax, state, and local legislations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Present periodic finance and accounting reports to management
- Responsible for the maintenance of proper books of accounts- Assets, Inventory, General Ledgers, Working Capital, etc.
- Monitor and track company’s loan book
- Create and manage Accounting Department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Policies, and Procedures
- Track and analyze specialty reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company
- Manage customs and importation process with the assistance of the Accounts Officer
- Perform some supply chain and procurement duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Must have a B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- At least 5+ years post NYSC experience in accounting in FMCG, food, manufacturing, EPC, oil/gas, or energy. ICAN certification a plus
- Possession of ICAN, ACCA, ACA, or CFA a plus.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online