Accountant at Multi-net Group Limited
Multi-net Group Limited (an ISO certified company), is a leading investment holding based in Abuja, Nigeria. With over 30 years high-level experience and investment success in several companies, Multinet Group is poised to be one of the leading names not only in Nigeria but also in West Africa. Led by Chairman, Dr. Uzoma C. Obiyo – K.SC, Multinet Group utilizes the experience and expertise of a dynamic team of multi-disciplined professionals; all experts in their respective fields to monitor and operate the regional interests of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
Requirements and Skills
- Must have BSc in Accounting, Finance or a related Degree
- Additional certification (ICAN, CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Applicant must be good-looking and presentable.
- Must be smart and possess good corporate dress sense at all times.
- And should be very patient, slow to anger and able to pay attention to detailed instruction.
- Must have at least 3 years of on the job working experience as an Accountant.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th April, 2022.