Accountant at Outsource Global
The Outsource Company is a 100 % privately held Nigerian company offering BPO/ITES (Business Process Outsourcing/Information Technology Enabled Services), from its state of art 350+ seat (additional 1000 seat also in plan) call center facility in Abuja, Nigeria. Our world class facility offers end-to-end voice and non-voice BPO services globally.
We are a premier company, managing complex transaction processing operations and offering end-to-end solutions. We combine our BPO expertise with research, analytics, risk advisory and process consulting services to deliver a broad suite of offerings to our customers.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
1. A minimum of 2 years experience as an accountant. ICAN is an added advantage.
To apply for this role, kindly send your Curriculum Vitae with the subject “Accountant Position” to [email protected]