Accountant at Persianas Retail Limited
Persianas was formed in 1990 and, has since grown to become a substantial group with the proven capabilities to initiate, construct and manage high quality retail, residential and commercial environments in Nigeria.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Accountant performs a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures.
- Analyses and prepares financial and management reports to aid management decisions as well as provides financial information to management by researching different accounting data.
- The Accountant also ensures accuracy of financial records and compliance with best practice financial management principles and regulatory requirements.
- The Accountant is responsible for an accurate booking and allocation of expenses and investments, for the monthly accruals, for the amortization of prepaid expenses, for the fixed assets depreciation, etc.
- B.Sc in Accounting or similar field
- At least four years Accounting experience in the retail sector.
- Professional Certification with ACCA or ICAN.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.