Accountant at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant organizes all general accounting activities, preparation of accounting and financial reports and ensures that accurate accounting systems and record are kept.
- Maintains the general ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all company transactions.
- Prepare Invoices and ensure adequate documentations are done.
- Follow up with debtors and ensures prompt payment of invoices whenever they are due.
- Keep records of day-to-day transactions and responsible for the preparation of accounts payable, invoices and purchases orders, petty cash and payroll calculation.
- Assist the business manager in preparation of annual account, interim, annual budget and comparative financial reports.
- Prepare daily Bank balances and receivables reports and forward same to the OP and MD.
- Ensure all Bank accounts are reconciled and proper documentations are made
- Filling and remittance of statutory deductions like PAYE, PENSION, VAT, etc.
- Maintain updated fixed asset register.
- Process all payment requisition including transfers and cheques
- Provides administrative support in accounting unit such as preparation of financial reports
- Candidatemust be a Graduate of a reputable university
- 3 – 7 years work experience
- Candidate must have completed NYSC
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of accounting software like Sage
- Candidateutst be able to work without supervision
- Candidate must be apple woth work under pressure and skillfully meetdeadlines.
- Candidate must be a team player.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.