Accountant at Squarednote Global Concept
Squarednote Global Concept is a company that is established to proffer lasting solutions to major problems in the music sector with a simple but structured approach. The company consists of professionals with cognate years of experience in active music practice and business. As mentioned earlier, the interest to answer many unanswered questions in the music industry contribute greatly to the establishment of Squarednote Global Concept.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supports strategic decisions with clear analysis
- Assists in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Works with the MD on the strategic vision, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Monitors and direct the implementation of strategic business plan.
- Develops financial and tax strategies.
- Manages the capital requests and budgeting processes.
- Develops performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Coordinates the accounting unit.
- Implements operational best practices.
- Works with the corporate services manager on employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing cost- effective benefits package.
- Oversees the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization.
- Ensures adequate controls are installed while developing and maintaining systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
- A University degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, etc
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant experience with not less than 4 years in the treasury or Credit unit of a financial institution.
- Must have experience in packaging loans
- Excellent presentation skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business analytics and commercial skills
- Financial planning and project management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good negotiation, researching and networking skills
- Good knowledge of business processes
- Sharp, articulate and high attention to details.
- Must be residing within Ikeja or its environs.
- Not more than 35-38 years old
- MBA or Masters in Development Finance.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more enquiries call 0816 151 0389