Accountant / Audit Personnel at the National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT)
The National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Audit Personnel
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Document financial transactions
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Process Receipts for incoming payments
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client
- B.Sc in Accounting or related fields
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in similar field
- Must be proficient in the use of Peach tree
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, excel, accounting software and databases
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted