Accountant (Female) at GBC Professional Services
GBC Professional Services – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Female)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant’s core responsibilities are typically to prepare and examine financial records, budgeting, ensuring information is up to date with a knowledge on taxation.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’;s financial health
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits,equity and cashflow.
Skills / Requirements
- OND in Accounting, Economics or Statistics
- 2 years experience.
- Female preferably
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Advanced Knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project planning and time management skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Familiarity with accounting and office software.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
Method of Application