Accountant / Finance Manager at Shutterscore
Shutterscore provides simple ways for Africa’s businesses to collect and disburse payments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for providing and interpreting financial information, monitoring and interpreting cash flows as well as the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
- He is also responsible for investigating ways to improve profitability and analyze markets for business opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure efficient cash flow management
- Prepare financial information in line with IFRS reporting requirements
- Formulate and implement strategic and long-term business plans;
- Analyse competitors and market trends;
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk;
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Revenue and cost control and management
- Working capital management
- Develop policies and procedures for the finance department
- Provide online real time financial information
- Liaise with auditors to ensure periodic/annual statutory audits is carried out;
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. Auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the inland revenue;
- Supervise all staff in the finance department
- Manage financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- Provide good Industry knowledge support to enhance good decision making
- Prepare activity reports and financial forecasts
- Investigate avenues for improved profitability
- Analyse markets for business opportunities, such as expansion, mergers or acquisitions.
- Provide management information that will guide in the realisation and assessment of short, medium and long term goals and strategy of the organisation
- Budget formulation and management
- Ensure timely remittance of all taxes and other statutory deductions
- Perform other duties assigned.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th September, 2021.