Accountant III at ABNL Limited
ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant III
Employment Type: Contract
- Provides key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information Prepares and analyzes financial performance reports.
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting.
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures and policies.
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner. Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position might be described as Accounting Professional or Accountant Expert who, on top of level 1 and 2, can potentially supervise others, is expert in the field and have extensive experience in this area of work.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification with 10 – 31 years work experience.
- GAAP, analytical skills, accounting experience, MS Excel, financial systems
- Proficiency in advanced Excel Functions and ability to write macros will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.