Accountant – Microfinance Bank (Okitipupa and Environs) at Edgewood Consulting Limited
Edgewood Consulting Limited was registered and commenced business in 2005 with highly experienced consultants as its directors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant – Microfinance Bank (Okitipupa and Environs)
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 4 – 8 years experience.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidates must be ready to work in Okitipupa and its Environs, Nigeria.