Accountant (Telecomm) at Rovedana Limited
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Telecomm)
Location: Lagos Island
- Prepare the Company’s Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports including Budget, Sales Report, Bank Transactions, Financial Statements
- Responsible for the preparing and maintaining all Company’s financial reports
- Comply and maintain all federal, state and local government financial requirements including Tax Clearance, NSITF, Pension, ITF etc
- Liaise with the Company’s Auditors to maintain an up to date yearly Audited Accounts and Tax Clearance
- Collaborate and communicate with other functional teams to meet client’s needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
- Keep abreast of new developments and trends of Government regulations and requirements in the Accounting field.
- Analyse and recommend financial option and actions to Management
- Minimum of 3 years working experience preferably within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of a BSc in Accounting
- Professional Qualification like ICAN would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of working with accounting software-QuickBooks
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with subject of the email as “Accountant Telecomm”