Accounts and Reconciliations Officer at Coronation Merchant Bank
Coronation Merchant Bank
Coronation Merchant Bank is a Africa’s premier investment bank, providing innovative solutions to the needs of corporations, governments and other financial services organisations
Coronation Merchant Bank is a Africa’s premier investment bank, providing innovative solutions to the needs of corporations, governments and other financial services organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts and Reconciliations Officer
Employment Type: Contract
Department: Centralised Operations
Reports To: Team Lead, Accounts & Reconciliations
Job Grade Level: Contract
- Perform and evaluate general reconciliation of transactions
- Ensure that processes are in place to measure and monitor operational and financial effectiveness.
- Carry out reconciliation of customer accounts to the general ledger balances. Identify irregularities and ensure prompt resolution
- Reconcile the payroll accounts to the company’s accounting systems
- Maintain a comprehensive record of all approved invoices, bills and payment supports
- Coordinate reconciliation of all bank accounts, and identify and rectify all variances and exceptions
- Carry out Vendor reconciliation/ Supplier reconciliation and address discrepancies. Put in place adequate controls to minimize discrepancies
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or relevant field
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in similar role
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- The percentage of reconciliations completed on time
- The percentage of reconciliations that were auto reconciled
- Frequency of material errors and omissions on management reports
- Frequency of fraud incidences
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Accuracy and timeliness of management reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
- A comparison of actual completion to scheduled completion
- Completeness of reconciliation register
N99,000.00 – N130,000.00 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to the email address indicated under the apply button and using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th August, 2022.