Accounts/Book keeper/ Stock controller at KUI Care
KUI, which means STAR in the Ijaw tribe of southern Nigeria, is a personal care brand with hair products for all hair types but specifically designed for natural hair.
We believe Individuality is undeniably beautiful, and to be truly beautiful is to be completely in love with oneself.
Accounts/book keeper/ stock controller
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Onikan Lagos Island
- Input all sales into excel and quicbooks online for product sales daily
- Liase with external accountant to ensure books are correct at all times
- Track all raw material requirements and the stock level of finished goods
- Ensure payroll of staff and external commision agents are calculated accurately
- Take daily stock count of goods/ raw materials etc.
- Track all expenses and ensure all books are ACCURATELY kept updated at all times
Candidate Skill Requirements
- HND/HNC minimum certificate level required
- Computer proficient (knowledge of excel required)
- Diligent, autonomous worker
- Detial oriented, thorough problem solver and fast learner
- Experience in Quickbooks preferable
- Experience in book keeping preferable
- Live in close enough proximity to office at Onikan
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.